Lactation Cookies

I rarely follow recipes and throw a little of this and a smidgen of that into a bowl and hope for the best. I am not known for my baking skills; however, I do know a good cookie when I taste one, so I tried to recreate my random cookie success and note it. Voile- this non baker has her own recipe!

I recently presented these- still warm from the oven- galactagogue goodies to a workshop of Ladies- approved and second! They are easy, full of milk making ingredients and they are yummy.  Here's the scoop:

What You'll Need
2 Cups Rolled Oats
1/2 Cup Flax Meal
1.5 Cups Unbleached Flour
1/2 Sugar
1/4 Brown Sugar
1 tbs Baking Soda
2 tbs Cinnamon
1/2 tbs Nutmeg
1.5 Cups Chocolate Chips
1.5 Cups Pecans
1 Cup Raisins
1 tbs Salt
3/4 Cup Coconut Oil
3 Eggs
1 tsp Vanilla
1 Can Pumpkin Puree
1/4 Cup Black Strap Molasses

Preheat oven to 350f. Mix all dry and all liquid ingredients separately and then combine. Drop a spoon full of dough onto ungreased cookie sheets and place in oven 12-14 minutes until mildly firm to the touch. Enjoy!